Thursday, May 1, 2008

BREEA THE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Donovan and I were talking today and he said "mom, guess who I miss"? And I said "who sweetheart" and he said " B-R-E-E-A". (Yes he spelled it) So this bolg is a little tribute to our wonderful Breea who we miss and love so much and can't wait to be with again.
For those of you who don't know, Breea stayed behind in Arizona to finish school and go to Girl's Camp before she made the move back to Utah. It was a very hard thing to do, leaving our daughter behind but thought it was in her best interest to allow her to finish out the school year before we moved her again.
Breea is currently living with her Aunt Crystal, Uncle Gary and her two cousins, Josh and Riley. We miss her very much and are counting the days to be with her again. Thankfully, its going by pretty fast.
WE LOVE YOU BREEA AMANDA MAHAFFEY!!!

1 comment:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

We sure do miss her, we miss all of you in fact. =)