Shawn sent this to me Saturday Night simply stating that he was in "heaven". He was able to spend a lot of time with his kids Saturday and really enjoyed it. Those boys love their daddy, don't they?
Ok, I just read that and I'm not sure it made much sense. What I meant was that I still like it when I can get a little Daddy time in from time to time. But I'm sure you knew what I meant, cuz you're smart like that. And you get me, right?
2 comments:
It's always good to have Daddy time. I still like to feel like I get a little Daddy time once in a while. =)
Ok, I just read that and I'm not sure it made much sense. What I meant was that I still like it when I can get a little Daddy time in from time to time. But I'm sure you knew what I meant, cuz you're smart like that. And you get me, right?
Post a Comment