Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Night of Fun at the Skate Park...

Donovan has been begging me for days now to take him to the Skate Park. Every time we have driven by there has been several older guys and I told Donovan we should wait for a time when there aren't so many around, especially for his first time. Well, that time was tonight. Without hesitation he rolled right down the inclines. He has always been so natural on a scooter. Since he was like a year and a half, no lie. But I have to say he had me laughing quite often because every time he went down a hill or up a hill, he would say woo-hoo! He was in heaven and I loved it...

Make sure you turn your sound on so you can hear his woo-hoo's. Lol! It was so cute. The other boarders that were there would stop every now and again to watch this little boy have so much fun going up and down the hills. Most were smiling at him and some even gave him a little chuckle. There was one that rode by on his bike and smiled at me as Donovan did it, I smiled back and said "first time, can you tell"?

K, now here is cute Ryan giving a valiant effort in trying to run up the side and grab hold of the top. He was successful a couple of times, of course his mommy missed those on camera. Oh well, its still cute anyway.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

How cute! I miss you all so much! Can't wait to see you next month... Love you!

Paco Belle said...

Way to go Dono! I bet he was just in heaven! Good job Ry-guy! Love you all -Belle

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

The first video wouldn't work, but the other two were so cute! I paused your music so I could hear the "Woo-Hoo's" and that got me laughing pretty good!! =) That looks like a lot of fun, another thing we can do together when I get home, if we get there before the snow falls! =) jk

Lindsey said...

"Woohoo! Woohoohoo! Woooohoooo!"

That is the best! You need to find that kid an empty swimming pool or something. He'll be gettin' some mad skillz...I like to pretend I'm still cool and say "skillz".