So, My Donovan is growing up. One indication of that is, he has lost 2 teeth in the last couple of weeks. The first one he lost (literally lost) by biting into a big piece of pizza. We can only assume that he swallowed it because we looked everywhere for the tooth and it was no where to be found. Then, last night, he came home from the movies with Uncle Jed, Aunt Michele and cousins, jumped up on my lap and said " Mommy can you pull my tooth"? So I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, wrapped it around the tooth and yanked. The first try I was unsuccessful. The second try I latched on real hard, gave it a good tug and that baby popped right out. Donovan, Ryan and I started giggling and Donovan ran to show Grandma and Grandpa that one more tooth is gone. They grow up so fast don't they? Tear...
The story of the yellow water...
There is an old wives tale that when you lose a tooth, if you want to know what color your fairy is, place your tooth in a clear cup or glass, and when the fairy reaches in the get the tooth, it's Fairy Dust comes off and leaves behind its true color. So, we tried it and sure enough it works!!Donovan's Fairy was a very bright yellow. Which was very exciting for him because last night laying in bed he made a wish that his Fairy would be yellow. Amazing!
2 comments:
What a gown up guy! Crazy... I had never heard that old wives tale before, that is really cute. Although in the picture it looks like you're serving booze to your six year old. Ha ha!
Or pee =) Ha Ha
Post a Comment