
What a day we had yesterday. Mom, Mike, Me, Breea, Donovan, Ryan Michael, Ryan Matthew, McKaye, Hansen, Jens, Jed, Michele, Emily, Sarah, Ethan, Nicholas and Brooklin & Matt...Thank you for a great 24Th! We went to the parade at 9:00, assuming our traditional position in front of Central Bank. Then we went for a stroll around the park to check out all the tasty BBQ stands and found a shady place under a tree in the park. I found a very tasty and refreshing "Limeade" at the Wallaby's stand. Delicious! After visiting with old friends and cruising the shops we headed home for a afternoon rest. Then mom had a BBQ/swim party/water balloon volleyball game planned. (BTW picture this I took Breea and Emily to Wal-Mart to get balloons, they decided it was ok to go in their swim suits, there was no shortage of stares, but hey its Wal-Mart right, I think they were perfectly dressed for the occasion...LOL! Even though Mom would say "just because your at Wal-Mart doesn't mean you have to look Wal-Mart") The volleyball game was a blast. Ryan Matthew and I were by far the best team! After moms we all jumped in and headed for a night out on the town at the good ol' Carnival. THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT!!! Cute McKaye came up to me and said "where are all these people the other 364 days of the year"? Truer words have never been spoken. We ended the night with a BANG, literally. Fireworks, what a show. Wish you all were here to join. Maybe next year!
1 comment:
That is one thing that I really really missed this summer! I'm totally sad that we weren't there for the 24th. That is funny what McKaye said!
Post a Comment