This picture is so funny to me. We all had a good laugh. Ethan is quite the digger/burier. (if that's even a word)
My little Ry-Ry guy guy! He loves to take pictures. And his mommy loves to take them. I'm a very proud mommy of a great group of kids. I have to add the few things I didn't capture on camera, that I so wish that I did:
#1: Daily trips to the Snow Cone Shack. I started this thing that for good behavior we would all go get snow cones. Being together for that long, with that many kids, there were bound to be fights, hurt feelings and lots of "tattle-telling". So I started saying "OK if everyone can get along, do their chores and be happy we will go get a snow cone". Believe it or not we made it to the SnoShack everyday, and twice on one of the days. Good fun!
#2: Every night there was a trip to the ballpark to watch softball and baseball. Which was good for all to get out of the house and play.
#3: In the Suburban, while driving to and fro, we watched plenty of episodes of Full House. The kids can watch the same one over and over and over again. Heaven Help me...
This was a week to remember. I love those Morley kids. They are so much fun. Sometimes a little more adventurous then I am used to, but hey that's why Michele is their mom and I'm not, right? I love you Morley Family!!!
1 comment:
Ok, I don't even know where to start! All of those pictures and stories are so darn cute, funny, fun, creative, cool, etc.! Sounds like a busy, crazy, fun-filled week!!
Post a Comment