
I learned that Sarah has a fear of little fish, Ethan can make a fishing pole out of a twig, fishing line he found in the water and a lure he found on the shore line. "Cessie I almost caught a fish", Ethan said as he tried out his make shift pole, Macy is like her Mommy and enjoys laying on the warm beach, "catching rays", Nicholas is so content for hours on end, in the water, digging, exploring and building. What fun we had at the Reservoir.
Breea and Sarah so diligently tried their hardest to bury Donovan. The sand just wasn't staying on top of him because of one minor problem. Donovan was laying on top of a mound of sand. Therefore the sand would role off of Donovan the minute the girls tried to put a pile on. This is the outcome. As you can see, plenty of sand around him, not so much on top. LOL! Give em' all credit for trying.
Ethan on the other hand, succeeded in burying himself and putting a baseball in his mouth too. Whata worker he is. Part of Donovan's problem was he tried to bury himself on top of Ethan's mound of sand he made when digging his hole.
The Whole Gang! Even a part of my leg and arm was caught in the picture, in efforts of keeping Nicholas in the pictuire. O well, cute group of kiddies.
Don't be fooled, this was not taken at the Reservior. I was in the kitchen at the Morley's and all of a sudden I hear Ethan yelling "Cessie, come quick. Hurry, Ryan is stuck". I ran out to the play area to find this. My child buried up to his neck and loving it. Although Ethan scared me with his desperate plea for help, I couldn't be upset at that sight.
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh Dang Heck!! What a week with my kids and yours you did have! You were so good with them and THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love you more than you know and so appreciate you being with them. I know my kids have energy and spunk and they enjoyed having auntie take care of them. You were creative and fun! Thanks sis! Lots of love -
Belle
Post a Comment