Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Name Game...

This is a fun little game. Rules are: all answers must start with the
first letter of your last name.


What is your last name? Mahaffey

4 Letter Word: Mice
Vehicle: Mazda Miati
Boy Name: (Ryan) Michael Mahaffey
Girl Name: Michele Marie Morley
Pet Name: Maggie
Occupation: Mechanical Engineer Maintenance
Something You Wear: Moustache
Celebrity: Madonna
Food: Mushrooms
Found in Bathroom: Mirror
Reason for Being Late: Messed up Make-up
Cartoon Character: Minnie Mouse
Something You Shout: Make Me!!!
Animal: Mongoose
Body Part: Mouth
Word to Describe You: Magical :-)
Something You Like To Do: Make Muffins
Place You'd Like To Be: Maui

I tag Lindsey and Stephanie. Have fun... (Michele get on your horse)



5 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Hey! That's awesome, you did a lot of good ones! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste, I saw you're blog on Kim's, You're kids are so cute! There skin is so pretty.

Lindsey said...

Celeste....I would do that but with my last name there are only so many options....I mean a "body part" that starts with V? You'll need to help me out...all I can think of is "voice box"!?

Augh! LOL

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I think you look beautiful in that picture!!! You're nuts

Paco Belle said...

Fantastic! I did mine too silly but you did better. Kimber said we weren't supposed to do something with our names - hey the rule was, that I saw. was first letter of our last name - nothing else! My heck -ha! ha! Cute little thing! loves - Belle